Wet beginning week, Cooler end to week

Wet beginning week, Cooler end to week post thumbnail image

Good evening everyone, a wet beginning to the week, but the coolest air of the season at the end of the week, with highs only in the mid 60s.For tonight showers and thunderstorms continuing with very heavy rainfall possible with a low of 68 degrees with SSE winds at 10 mph.

For tonight mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 68. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Tomorrow will be cloudy with  showers and thunderstorms, High near 75. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Tomorrow night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm early, otherwise a chance of showers with a low of 55. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Winds will be out of the North at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible. For Wednesday  Mostly cloudy with showers  a 60% chance of showers with a high near 63. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Wednesday night Mostly cloudy, with a 40% chance of showers with a low around 45. For the rest of the week we will be dry and unseasonably cool.

Total Views: 1,725 Listeners, Today's Viewers: 7 Listeners

Related Post


This Spring, the College of Communication, Information, and Media will be continuing their efforts to advance the health and safety of all Ball State students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors. With that in mind, the organization has postponed SuperParty to Wednesday, January 26 at 6:00 p.m. to ensure students have more time on campus