Rainy Thursday Ahead

Thursday: Overcast – rain intensity increases through day H: 60 L: 34 POP: 100% Friday: Cloudy H: 36 L: 23 Saturday: Cloudy H: 41 L: 27 Sunday: Mostly sunny H: 48 L: 39 Monday: Overcast – rain returns H: 60 L: 58 POP: 30% — Weather Forecaster Balint Szalavari

Warm Midweek Ahead

Today: Sunny  H: 34 L: 20   Tuesday: Partly cloudy H: 43 L: 32 Wednesday: Overcast -pm rain H: 51 L: 49 POP: 60% Thursday: Overcast – rain throughout day  H: 58 L: 33 POP: 70% Friday: Overcast – AM snow/rain possible H: 32 L: 19 POP: 30% –Weather Forecaster Balint Szalavari

Rainy Midweek Ahead

Today: Mostly cloudy to partly cloudy conditions, clearing throughout the day. High of 42. Low of 35. Winds gusting near 20 miles per hour, decreasing in intensity through the day/ Wednesday: Mostly cloudy to overcast conditions. 60% chance for late evening showers. High of 48. Low of 45. Winds 10-15 miles per hour. Thursday:  Overcast skies. 60% chance Read More …

Rainy Trend To Last Through Evening

TODAY: Scattered rain showers continue into evening. 70% chance for rain  High: 65° TONIGHT: Scattered rain showers settle, return overnight into early morning.  Low: 45°.  Chance of rain 40%. Tuesday: Much cooler, with rain showers likely.  70% chance for am showers. High: 50°.  Low: 48°. Wednesday: Coldest day of the workweek. Temps continue to fall  High: 48°.  Low: 40°. Thursday: Mostly sunny skies.  High: 62°.  Low: 48°. Friday: Partly cloudy. 20% chance for isolated showers. High: 58° Low: 40°. — Weather Read More …

Muncie Forecast April 20th, 2017

Friday: Overcast High: 58 Low: 44 Saturday: 40% chance for rain High: 55 Low: 41 Sunday: Warming – Partly cloudy High: 65 Low: 43 Monday: Clear High: 68 Low: 50 Tuesday: Partly cloudy High: 74 Low: 56 We’ve seen a fair share of weather today, ranging from sunny, overcast, windy, and even rainy here in Muncie. Currently we are sitting Read More …

Muncie Forecast Week of April 17th

Tuesday: Clear High: 76 Low: 60 Wednesday: 60% chance for thunderstorms High: 78 Low: 64 Thursday: 40% chance for AM showers High: 73 Low: 43 Friday: Overcast High: 57 Low: 48 Saturday: 70% chance for rain High: 55 Low: 42 After a pleasant Easter weekend, the nice weather streak continues. Today, we hit a high of 68 degrees in Muncie. Read More …

Muncie Forecast April 3rd, 2017

Tuesday: 40% chance for rain High: 56 Low: 43 Wednesday: 90% chance for rain High: 60 Low: 40 Thursday: 80% chance for rain (snow possible) High: 41 Low: 33 Friday: Partly cloudy High: 49 Low: 33 Saturday: Clear High: 60 Low: 44 Tuesday will have a 40% chance of rain after tonight’s shower end. Mostly cloudy to overcast skies will dominate Read More …