Cooler temperatures to come

Today: Mostly sunny skies. High: 51°; POP: 10% Tonight: Clear skies. Low: 32º; POP: 10% Thursday: Partly cloudy skies throughout the day, dropping below freezing into the evening hours. High: 53°; Low: 24°; POP: 10% Friday: Sunny skies. High: 35°; Low: 24° Saturday: Mostly cloudy skies and a little breezy. High: 41°; Low: 34°. Sunday: Rain showers in the morning.  High: 46°; Low: 36°; POP: 80%. Monday: Partly cloudy skies. Cooler. High: 47°; Low: 37°; POP: 20% – Weather Forecaster Payton Domschke

Cooler temps return

Tonight: Cloudy skies. Low: 33°. Wednesday: Sunny. High: 50°. Low: 32°. Thursday: Partly Cloudy. High: 51°. Low: 26°. Friday: Partly Cloudy. High: 38°. Low: 25°. Saturday: Mostly Sunny. High: 43°. Low: 35°. Sunday: Rain showers likely as disturbance moves through the area. High: 46°. Low: 39°. Chance of rain 50%. WCRD Weather Forecaster – Joe Read More …

Quiet Week of Weather

After Sunday’s severe thunderstorms, the weather is looking much quieter this week. TODAY: Partly Cloudy skies. High: 51°. TONIGHT: Partly Cloudy skies. Low: 38°. Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy skies. Slight chance for an isolated shower in the morning. High: 48°. Low: 36°. Chance of rain 20%. Wednesday: Mostly Sunny skies. High: 50°. Low: 32°. Thursday: Partly Read More …

Sunny friday leads to severe weather weekend

Tonight: Sunny conditions, slight wind chill. High: 55°; Low: 42°; POP: 20% Saturday: Cloudy skies with chances of rain overnight. High: 62°; Low: 58° Sunday: Severe weather threat enhanced. Potential for hail, strong wind gusts, and even an isolated tornado. High: 70°; Low: 54°; POP: 80% Monday: Partly sunny skies with rain chances early.  High: 55°; Low: 42°; POP: 40% Tuesday: Mostly sunny skies. Cooler. High: 50°; Low: 36°; POP: 20% Wednesday: Sunny skies and cooler conditions. High: 47°; Low: 34° -Weather Forecaster Liz Szewczyk

Above average temps for the next few days, but with rain

Tonight: Showers will begin and continue throughout the evening hours. Low: 50°; POP: 90% Friday: Partly cloudy skies throughout the day. High: 58°; Low: 43°; POP: 20% late Saturday: Cloudy skies with chances of rain throughout the afternoon Warm. High: 63°; Low: 58° Sunday: Cloudy skies throughout the day with rain in the late afternoon and evening hours. Warmer. High: 70°; Low: 40°; POP: 80% Late Monday: Partly cloudy skies with rain early.  High: 60°; Low: 41°; POP: 50% AM Tuesday: Partly Read More …

Rain chances continue and warmer temperatures are on the way.

Tonight: Showers will continue to fall overnight and into the morning. Low: 45°; POP: 100% Thursday: Morning showers will give way to cloudy skies. Evening thunderstorms are possible. High: 64°; Low: 51; POP: 60% Friday: Partly cloudy to cloudy skies will persist throughout the afternoon. High: 58°; Low: 44 Saturday: Cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms are possible in the late evening hours. High: 61°; Low: 57°; POP: Read More …

Chilly conditions for Halloween, warmer temperature return

TONIGHT/HALLOWEEN: Mostly clear skies to mostly cloudy and breezy conditions. Few snow flurries possible early AM. Low: 33° WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy skies, chance of rain. High: 49°; Low: 47°; POP: 30% THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy skies, chance of rain and thunderstorms. High: 65°; Low: 51°; POP: 40% FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy skies, chance of rain. High: 57°; Read More …

Rainy Midweek Ahead

Today: Mostly cloudy to partly cloudy conditions, clearing throughout the day. High of 42. Low of 35. Winds gusting near 20 miles per hour, decreasing in intensity through the day/ Wednesday: Mostly cloudy to overcast conditions. 60% chance for late evening showers. High of 48. Low of 45. Winds 10-15 miles per hour. Thursday:  Overcast skies. 60% chance Read More …