Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Ticket Giveaway — Contest Rules (This contest has ended. Please see the graphic below the rules for the list of winners.)
- WCRD is giving away five (5) pairs of tickets for the Wednesday, February 3rd Macklemore & Ryan Lewis concert at Emens Auditorium.
- To enter, listeners must follow @WCRD on Twitter, tag @WCRD and use the special hashtag we announced at 9:00 a.m. this morning in a Twitter post before 5:00 p.m. this afternoon.
- This contest is only open to Ball State students, faculty, and staff. However, WCRD managers, WCRD dues-paying members, and their immediate families cannot enter the contest.
- If an individual tweets @WCRD the special hashtag by 5:00 p.m. this afternoon, , his/her Twitter handle will be placed in a random drawing. Each participant will be entered only once. So, tweeting multiple times will not improve a listener’s chances of winning.
- The drawing for winners will be held between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. today, January 28th. The winners be announced on our Twitter, Facebook, WCRD.net, as well as on-air on Friday, January 29th at 9:00 a.m.
- Winners must pick up their tickets by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 29th at the WCRD Studios in Room 200 of the Letterman Building at Ball State. Winners must bring their Ball State ID, a separate valid photo ID, as well as verify their Twitter account by signing in on a WCRD computer to claim their prize.
- If a winner fails to accept his/her prize by 5:00 p.m., Friday, January 29th, or is found not to meet the contest requirements, that contestant will forfeit their prize.
- By accepting a prize, the winner agrees that WCRD may use their name, likeness and/or photo or video taken as the prize is awarded or at other times, without compensation.
- WCRD is not responsible for any participant’s inability to compete due to device malfunction, network connectivity issues, and/or other acts beyond the station’s control.