Rainy Thursday; rain chances then back off for part of the weekend before returning again

HALLOWEEN NIGHT: Cloudy skies with an isolated shower possible. Winds will be breezy out of the NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Moderate to heavy rainfall is certain in the mid-overnight hours leading into daybreak Thursday. Low: 46°; POP: 100% THURSDAY: The beginning of November will have rain certain throughout the day before moving out as early as Read More …

Rain chances look to return for the weekend

THIS AFTERNOON: Cloudy skies with winds out of the ESE at 5 to 10 mph. High: 56° TONIGHT: Cloudy skies with light and variable winds. Low: 43° FRIDAY: Rain showers possible throughout the late morning and afternoon hours. High: 49°; Low: 44°; POP: 60% SATURDAY: Scattered showers possible. High: 53°; Low: 42°; POP: 40% SUNDAY: Scattered showers possible with cloudy skies. High: 53°; Low: 42°; POP: 40% – Read More …

Rain Showers to Start the Weekend

Tonight: Mostly clear. Low: 34°. Winds SW 5-10 mph. Friday: Showers possible, mainly overnight. High: 57°. Low: 44°. Chance of rain 30%. Saturday: Showers possible, especially in the afternoon. High: 55°.  Low: 33°. Chance of rain 40%. Sunday: Sunny. High: 50°.  Low: 32°. Monday: Mostly sunny. High: 56°. Low: 37°. Tuesday: Mostly sunny. High: 60°. Read More …

With Homecoming Weekend coming up, chilly temperatures continue and rain chances are possible

TONIGHT: FREEZE WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM – 9 AM THURSDAY MORNING. Clear skies. Low: 32° THURSDAY: Mainly clear skies. High: 55°; Low: 37° FRIDAY: Partly cloudy skies. A few showers are possible. High: 56°; Low: 47°; POP: 30% SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy to cloudy skies. Scattered showers are possible in the afternoon. High: 55°; Low: 35°; POP: 40% SUNDAY: Partly cloudy skies. High: Read More …

Fall like weather has settled in, but rain chances look to possibly return

THIS AFTERNOON: Partly cloudy skies and much cooler with breezy winds out of the WNW at 10-20 mph. High: 56° TONIGHT: Clear skies and chilly. Low: 37° FRIDAY: Sunny skies in the morning will give way to possible showers in the afternoon and evening hours. High: 55°; Low: 36°; POP: 40% SATURDAY: Mainly clear skies and cool. High: 55°; Low: 42° SUNDAY: Partly Read More …

Cool and Cloudy Evening; Warm and Stormy End to the Week

Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Low: 55°. Winds NE 10-15 mph. Friday: Chance of showers and thunderstorms, especially early. High: 76°. Low: 66°. Chance of rain 60%. Saturday: Warmer. Chance of thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. High: 84°. Low: 64°. Chance of rain 40%. Sunday: Showers and thunderstorms possible. High: 83°. Low: 65°. Chance of rain 40%. Monday: Showers and Read More …