Warm and Sunny Weekend; Big Changes Next Week

TONIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 32°. Winds light and variable. Saturday: Partly cloudy. High: 53°. Low: 33°. Winds light and variable. Sunday: Plentiful sunshine. High: 58°. Low: 41°. Monday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower overnight. High: 62°. Low: 53°. Chance of rain 30% overnight. Tuesday: A cold front will pass through the area. Rain is Read More …

Where is winter?!

Tonight: Partly cloudy skies tonight, cool. Low: 35° Tomorrow: Noticeably cooler and mostly sunny skies. Possible chance of showers overnight into Thursday. High: 51°; Low: 40° ; POP: 20% Thursday: AM showers, mostly cloudy skies throughout the day. High: 52° ; Low: 34° ; POP: 60% Friday: A slightly cooler day to kick off December, mostly sunny. High: 49° ; Low: 35° Saturday: Mostly sunny skies, slightly warmer than Friday. High: 52° ; Low: 33° Sunday: Much like Read More …

Cool and Rainy Start to the Week

TODAY: Scattered rain showers.  High: 65°.  Chance of rain 60%. TONIGHT: Scattered rain showers continue.  Low: 45°.  Chance of rain 40%. Tuesday: Much cooler, with rain showers likely.  High: 50°.  Low: 40°.  Chance of rain 70%. Wednesday: Isolated morning showers, then clearing in the afternoon.  Patchy frost possible overnight.  High: 48°.  Low: 38°.  Chance of rain 30% in Read More …

Relief from the heat is on its way! – WCRD Weather

TONIGHT: A few clouds will hang around tonight. Low: 65° WEDNESDAY: Patchy fog is likely in the morning, before sunny skies in the afternoon. High: 81°; Low: 53° THURSDAY: Sunny skies, but NOTICEABLY Cooler! Temps will be back on average. High: 70°; Low: 52° FRIDAY: Similar day to Thursday with sunny skies throughout. High: 69°; Read More …

Rain and Cool Temperatures to Start Off Spring Break

Today: Partly Sunny 50% Chance Snow after 12am Winds W 10 MPH, Gusts 20 MPH H: 42 L: 25 Friday: Mostly Sunny H: 36 L: 26 Saturday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance Rain/Snow before 1pm H: 48 L: 34 Sunday: Partly Sunny H: 58 L: 48 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 30% (increasing) Chance of Rain after 2pm Read More …

April Showers in March and the Return of Cool Temperatures

Today: Mostly Cloudy Winds SW 5-10 MPH 60% Chance PM Showers H: 65 L: 52 Wednesday: Partly Sunny H: 68 L: 55 Thursday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance AM Showers Possible Thunderstorm After 8pm H: 66 L: 56 Friday: Mostly Cloudy 60% Chance PM Showers and a Thunderstorm H: 68 L: 38 Saturday: Partly Sunny Windy Read More …

Taste of spring to continue!

Today: Mostly Sunny Winds: S 10-15 MPH H: 65 L: 51 Tuesday: Cloudy, 60% Chance of Rain in the Afternoon/Evening Hours H: 63 L: 51 Wednesday: Partly Cloudy H: 69 L: 54 Thursday: Mostly Cloudy, 40% chance of showers in the evening. H: 66 L: 55 Friday: Cloudy, Thunderstorms in Evening/Overnight – some could be Read More …

A Change in the Forecast! – WCRD Weather

HIGHLIGHTS: – Beautiful day tomorrow – Cold front moves in bringing very frigid temperatures (first hard freeze Saturday night) – Chance of first snow / wintry mix on Saturday TONIGHT: Mostly Clear Winds: S 10-15 MPH L: 53 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny, Increasing Clouds in Evening H: 71 L: 38 SATURDAY: Mostly Cloudy, 30% Chance of Read More …

Rain and Colder Temps! – WCRD Weather

Today: Showers Winds: 10-15 WSW H:60 L:43 Wednesday: Sunny H:54 L:38 Thursday: Sunny H:58 L:44 Friday: Partly Cloudy H:56 L:34 Saturday: Sunny H:50 L:35 Sunday: Sunny H:55 L:38 Monday: Partly Cloudy H:57 L: 45 Happy Election day to all, although our forecast is not as joyful. Rain has moved into the area and will continue Read More …