Rain and Colder Temps! – WCRD Weather

Today: Showers Winds: 10-15 WSW H:60 L:43 Wednesday: Sunny H:54 L:38 Thursday: Sunny H:58 L:44 Friday: Partly Cloudy H:56 L:34 Saturday: Sunny H:50 L:35 Sunday: Sunny H:55 L:38 Monday: Partly Cloudy H:57 L: 45 Happy Election day to all, although our forecast is not as joyful. Rain has moved into the area and will continue Read More …

Mild Fall Weather Ahead – WCRD Weather

Today: Sunny Winds: 5-10 ENE H:56 L:38 Wednesday: Partly Cloudy, PM Rain H:61 L:48 Thursday: Mostly Cloudy H:56 L:42 Friday: Partly Cloudy H:60 L:41 Saturday: Sunny H:67 L:52 Sunday: Sunny H:61 L:46 Monday: Partly Cloudy H:60 L: 45 With a nice start to the week already in the books, we will soon see a change. Read More …

WCRD Evening Weather Update: Cooler temps and rain coming soon

TONIGHT: A few showers possible before 3 AM, cloudy skies L: 56 TOMORROW/WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy, increasing rain chances H: 74 L: 56 THURSDAY: Cooler temps with rain throughout most of the day H: 63 L: 45 FRIDAY: Clouds in the morning, followed by sun H: 55 L: 43 SATURDAY: Mostly sunny skies H: 58 L: Read More …

Showers and Thunderstorms Today – WCRD Weather

TODAY: Cloudy – Showers and Thunderstorms possible Winds: SW 15-25 MPH Gusts to 30 MPH H: 78 L: 55 WEDNESDAY: Mostly Sunny – chance of showers in evening H: 73 L: 56 THURSDAY: Rain Showers H: 63 L: 47 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 56 L: 41 SATURDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 57 L: 42 A cold Read More …

Warm-Up On The Way! – WCRD Weather

TONIGHT: Clouds Clearing Winds: N 5-10 MPH L: 41 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 65 L: 49 SATURDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 76 L: 62 SUNDAY: Mostly Cloudy – Chances for showers and thunderstorms H: 74 L: 65 MONDAY: Mostly Cloudy H: 81 L: 63 TUESDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 82 L: 58 High pressure stationed over the Read More …

Weekend Warm-Up – WCRD Weather

TODAY: Clouds Clearing Winds: N 5-10 MPH H: 57 L: 44 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 62 L: 49 SATURDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 73 L: 62 SUNDAY: Mostly Cloudy – Chances for showers and thunderstorms H: 74 L: 65 MONDAY: Mostly Cloudy H: 75 L: 66 High pressure stationed over the great Lakes will shield us Read More …

Summer for two more days! – WCRD Weather

Summer for two more days! TODAY: Sunny Winds: S 5-10 MPH H: 82 L: 58 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny, Clouds building in evening H: 80 L: 50 SATURDAY: Sunny H: 64 L: 45 SUNDAY: Sunny H: 66 L: 47 MONDAY: Sunny H: 69 L: 51 We’ve had a beautiful last few days with warm temperatures and sunny Read More …

WCRD Evening Weather Update: Rain Returning Tomorrow

TONIGHT: Increasing Clouds and Chilly L: 49 WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers later in the day H: 66 L: 49 THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with on and off rain throughout the day H: 66 L: 56 FRIDAY: Cloudy with scattered showers H: 68 L: 55 SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy with rain chances earlier in Read More …

Cooler temperatures on the way for the weekend – 04/01/16

5-Day Forecast Friday 4/1: Partly sunny, 30% chance of rain High: 54 Low: 35 Saturday 4/2: Partly sunny, 40% chance of rain High: 45 Low: 29 Sunday: 4/3: Mostly sunny High: 50 Low: 38 Monday 3/28: Partly sunny. 30% chance of rain early. High: 53 Low: 28 Tuesday 3/29: Sunny skies High: 46 Low: 34 Read More …