After a nice end of the work week, rain and cold are coming

Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies. Low: 31° Friday: Mostly sunny skies throughout the day but clouds will be on the increase in the afternoon. This will be followed by thunderstorm chances at night. High: 54°; Low: 44; POP: 80% Saturday: Rain Likely throughout the morning and into the afternoon. High: 58°; Low: 32°; POP: 90% Sunday: Read More …

After a slight warm up, cooler temps and rain are coming for halloweekend

TONIGHT: Partly cloudy skies. Low: 50°; POP: NONE FRIDAY: Dropping temperatures throughout the day, with cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon and evening. High: 57°; Low: 35°; POP: 80% SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with rain in the morning and you COULD see a snowflake or two. There is a slight chance. High: 45°; Low: 33°; POP: 30% SUNDAY: Mostly sunny skies throughout the day. High: 45°; Low: 36°; POP: NONE MONDAY: Mostly sunny skies. A tad warmer. High: 52°; Low: 34°; POP: NONE TUESDAY: Mostly sunny Read More …

Homecoming weekend weather

TONIGHT: Mostly clear skies.  Low: 50° FRIDAY: Mostly sunny skies.  High: 74°; Low: 53° SATURDAY: Mostly sunny skies. Great day to be outside High: 75°; Low: 57° SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy with some rain chances. : 72°; Low: 55°; POP: 60% Evening MONDAY: Mostly cloudy, a bit cooler.  High: 67°; Low: 50°; POP: 40% Early morning Read More …

Above average temps continue but with some much needed rain for Fall Break

TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy skies. Slight chance for some rain. Low: 62°; POP: 20% FRIDAY: Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible in the afternoon. High: 79°; Low: 61°; POP: 30% SATURDAY: Partly cloudy skies with a slight chance for some rain in the afternoon. High: 81°; Low: 62°; POP: 40% SUNDAY: Mostly sunny skies. Nice. High: 79°; Low: 60°; POP: 10% MONDAY: Partly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible in the morning. High: 78°; Low: 60°; POP: 20% TUESDAY: Partly cloudy skies with a Read More …

Warm temperatures continue and rain chances increase.

TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low: 63°; POP: 40% THURSDAY: Thunderstorms in the morning will give way to variable clouds in the afternoon with shower chances in the late afternoon. High: 79°; Low: 64°; POP: 60% FRIDAY: Overcast. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High: 79°; Low: 65°; POP: 20% SATURDAY: Cloudy skies with showers possible in the Read More …

Relief from the heat is on its way! – WCRD Weather

TONIGHT: A few clouds will hang around tonight. Low: 65° WEDNESDAY: Patchy fog is likely in the morning, before sunny skies in the afternoon. High: 81°; Low: 53° THURSDAY: Sunny skies, but NOTICEABLY Cooler! Temps will be back on average. High: 70°; Low: 52° FRIDAY: Similar day to Thursday with sunny skies throughout. High: 69°; Read More …

It may be fall soon, but the temperatures say summer

TONIGHT: Mostly clear skies. An isolated thunderstorm is possible after midnight. Low: 68°; POP: 30% THURSDAY: AM Fog. Partly cloudy. An isolated thunderstorm is possible in the evening. High: 89°; Low: 67°; POP: 30% Late FRIDAY: Clear skies. High: 89°; Low: 65° SATURDAY: Clear skies. High: 89°; Low: 62° SUNDAY: Clear skies. Increasing temperatures. High: 89°; Read More …

Family weekend looks great! Lots of sun ahead.

TONIGHT: Partly cloudy skies with a light variable wind. Low: 59°; POP: 10% FRIDAY: Partly cloudy skies. A bit warmer closer to normal. High: 77°; Low: 59° SATURDAY: Mostly sunny skies. A great day for Ball State football and Family Weekend. High: 82°; Low: 62° SUNDAY: Mostly sunny skies. Another great day. Slight chance of Read More …

Rainy Day Ending, Beautiful Days Ahead

TONIGHT: Scattered shower before 8PM, leading to cloudy night. Low: 57°; POP: 50% THURSDAY: Cloudy skies, slight rise in temperatures. High: 74°; Low: 56°; POP: 20% FRIDAY: Partly cloudy skies. High: 80°; Low: 58° SATURDAY: Great day for BSU tailgating! Mostly sunny skies. High: 83°; Low 62° SUNDAY: Mostly sunny skies, chance of rain overnight. Read More …