Rain and Cool Temperatures to Start Off Spring Break

Today: Partly Sunny 50% Chance Snow after 12am Winds W 10 MPH, Gusts 20 MPH H: 42 L: 25 Friday: Mostly Sunny H: 36 L: 26 Saturday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance Rain/Snow before 1pm H: 48 L: 34 Sunday: Partly Sunny H: 58 L: 48 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 30% (increasing) Chance of Rain after 2pm Read More …

Rain and snow in the immediate future – 03/03/2016

5-Day Forecast Friday: Mostly cloudy. High: 38 Low: 30 Saturday: Cloudy, chance for rain/snow mix early before noon, then light rain. Breezy. High: 46 Low: 34 Sunday: Partly sunny High: 52 Low: 39 Monday: Partly Sunny High: 62 Low: 49 Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy, 30% chance of rain. High: 65 Low: 53 Tuesday night: Cloudy. 70% Read More …

Snow Returns Thursday – WCRD Weather Update

5-Day Forecast: Wednesday: 34/27 Mostly Sunny, Becoming Cloudy In The Evening. Thursday: 37/24 Snow Likely, Becoming Rain/Snow Mix. Friday: 36/27 Partly Sunny, Becoming Cloudy In The Evening. Saturday: 41/30 Rain/Snow Sunday: 48/37 Partly Sunny Description: Sunny skies and cool temps on Wednesday will lead into cloudy skies and snow for Thursday. Snow becomes possible starting Read More …