Showers and Thunderstorms Today – WCRD Weather

TODAY: Cloudy – Showers and Thunderstorms possible Winds: SW 15-25 MPH Gusts to 30 MPH H: 78 L: 55 WEDNESDAY: Mostly Sunny – chance of showers in evening H: 73 L: 56 THURSDAY: Rain Showers H: 63 L: 47 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 56 L: 41 SATURDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 57 L: 42 A cold Read More …

Weekend Warm-Up – WCRD Weather

TODAY: Clouds Clearing Winds: N 5-10 MPH H: 57 L: 44 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 62 L: 49 SATURDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 73 L: 62 SUNDAY: Mostly Cloudy – Chances for showers and thunderstorms H: 74 L: 65 MONDAY: Mostly Cloudy H: 75 L: 66 High pressure stationed over the great Lakes will shield us Read More …

WCRD Evening Weather Update: More rain on the way for Muncie

TONIGHT: On and off showers throughout the night L: 58 FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers H: 67 L: 54 SATURDAY: Showers and the occasional thunderstorm H: 65 L: 52 SUNDAY: Partly cloudy H: 69 L: 53 MONDAY: Partly cloudy H: 70 L: 52 TUESDAY: Mostly sunny H: 73 L: 55 The cooler Read More …

Rain for now, Sun on the Horizon! – WCRD Weather

TODAY: Mostly Cloudy – Afternoon + Evening Showers Possible Winds: ENE 5-10 MPH H: 64 L: 57 FRIDAY: Mostly Cloudy, Chance of Showers H: 65 L: 54 SATURDAY: Showers and Thunderstorms H: 65 L: 52 SUNDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 68 L: 52 MONDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 69 L: 52 We’ll have to suffer through a Read More …

WCRD Evening Weather Update: Rain is on the way just in time for Family Weekend

SATURDAY: Rain showers throughout the day H: 75 L: 64   SUNDAY: Rain moving out in the morning with mostly sunny skies for the afternoon H: 77 L: 56   MONDAY: Partly Sunny skies with a slight chance for rain during the evening hours H: 80 L: 59   TUESDAY: Partly Sunny H: 76 L: Read More …

Rain for the Weekend, Clearing Skies for Finals Week – 04/29/16

Friday 4/29: Mostly Cloudy High: 64 Low: 47 Saturday 4/30: Cloudy. 80% Chance of rain, isolated thunderstorm possible High: 60 Low: 51 Sunday: 5/1: Cloudy. 70% Chance of rain, isolated thunderstorms possible. Windy at times High: 65 Low: 46 Monday 5/2: Partly Sunny. Windy at times High: 60 Low: 46 Tuesday 5/3: Clear and Sunny Read More …

Rain and Possible Thunderstorms Tonight – 04/27/16

5-Day Forecaster Wednesday 4/27: Cloudy. High: 65 Low: 51 Wednesday Night: Cloudy. 80% Chance of rain, scattered thunderstorms possible. Overnight low of 51 Thursday 4/28: Cloudy. 70% Chance of rain, thunderstorm possible High: 68 Low: 53 Friday 4/29: 20% rain early, then partly sunny High: 64 Low: 47 Saturday 4/30: Cloudy. 50% Chance of rain Read More …

More Rain and Cooler Temperatures on the Way – 04/26/16

5-Day Forecast Tuesday 4/26: Mostly Cloudy. 30% Chance of rain, thunderstorm possible late High: 78 Low: 47 Tuesday Night: Mostly Cloudy, 30% Chance of rain. overnight low of 47 Wednesday 4/27: Cloudy. 80% Chance of rain, possible thunderstorm High: 64 Low: 51 Thursday 4/28: Cloudy. 40% Chance of rain High: 68 Low: 53 Friday 4/29: Read More …

Unsettled Weather for the Week Ahead – 04/25/16

5-Day Forecast Monday 4/25: Partly Sunny. Windy at times. 15-25 mph High: 79 Low: 61 Monday Night: Mostly Cloudy. 50% Chance of rain, thunderstorm possible. Tuesday 4/26: Cloudy. 40% Chance of rain, thunderstorm possible late High: 75 Low: 46 Wednesday 4/27: Mostly Cloudy. 60% Chance of rain High: 64 Low: 51 Thursday 4/28: Cloudy. 70% Read More …