Cooler temperatures and some rain are on the way – 4/19/2016

Tuesday 4/19: Partly Sunny. Clouds increasing through out the day High: 76 Low: 52 Winds: NW 5-10 mph Wednesday 4/20: Mostly Cloudy. 30% Chance of rain late High: 73 Low: 55 Thursday 4/21: Cloudy. 70% Chance of rain. Thunderstorm possible High: 69 Low: 50 Friday 4/22: Partly Sunny. 40% Chance of rain High: 65 Low: Read More …