Rain and Above Average Thunderstorms

Today: Partly Sunny Winds SE 10 MPH H: 75 L: 58 Wednesday: Mostly Sunny Windy Slight Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 81 L: 65 Thursday: Mostly Cloudy 70% Chance of Showers H: 70 L: 49 Friday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance of Evening Showers and Thunderstorms H: 71 L: 61 Saturday: Cloudy 80% Chance of Read More …

Storms and Showers and then a Dry Spell

Today: Mostly Cloudy Winds S 10-20 MPH, Gusts to 30 MPH H: 78 L: 48 Friday: Mostly Sunny H: 60 L: 43 Saturday: Mostly Cloudy 40% Chance of AM Showers H: 53 L: 43 Sunday: Mostly Sunny H: 63 L: 42 Monday: Sunny H: 65 L: 47 Tuesday: Mostly Sunny H: 73 L: 52 Wednesday: Read More …

Above Average Temperatures Paired With Some Thunderstorms

Today: Sunny Winds SE 10-15 MPH H: 75 L: 60 Wednesday: Cloudy 40% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 76 L: 65 Thursday: Mostly Cloudy 40% Chance of Showers H: 74 L: 45 Friday: Partly Sunny H: 57 L: 43 Saturday: Mostly Cloudy 30% Chance of PM Showers H: 57 L: 47 Sunday: Cloudy 50% Read More …

Above Average Temperatures and Some Weekend Rain

Today: Partly Sunny Winds S 5-10 MPH H: 71 L: 53 Friday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 75 L: 60 Saturday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 79 L: 62 Sunday: Mostly Cloudy 50% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 70 L: 48 Monday: Mostly Sunny H: 65 Read More …

Warm Temperatures and Drier Weather

Today: Sunny Winds S 5-10 MPH H: 62 L: 48 Sunday: Mostly Sunny Windy H: 74 L: 58 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 30% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 72 L: 53 Tuesday: Partly Sunny Slight Chance of Showers H: 65 L: 43 Wednesday: Mostly Sunny H: 64 L: 46 Thursday: Partly Sunny Slight Chance of Read More …

Rain tonight, clouds tomorrow!

TODAY: Cloudy, 80% chance of rain in evening + overnight Winds: S 5-10 MPH H: 66 L: 53 TUESDAY: Cloudy H: 59 L: 42 WEDNESDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 62 L: 44 THURSDAY: Mostly Cloudy, 80% chance of rain H: 67 L: 55 FRIDAY: Mostly Cloudy, 70% chance of rain H: 56 L: 42 SATURDAY: Partly Read More …

Snow, Rain, and a Warm-Up in Temperature

Today: Mostly Cloudy 30% Chance PM Snow Showers Winds N 10-15 MPH, Gusts 25 MPH H: 30 L: 15 Wednesday: Partly Cloudy H: 32 L: 18 Thursday: Sunny H: 41 L: 28 Friday: Mostly Cloudy 70% Chance Rain/Snow Mix, then just Rain H: 48 L: 34 Saturday: Mostly Cloudy H: 44 L: 28 Sunday: Mostly Read More …

WCRD Evening Weather Update: Cool today, but a warm up is once again on the way

THURSDAY: Partly sunny and increasing temps, which begin a warming trend H: 43 L: 25 FRIDAY: Mostly sunny with highs in the upper 50s to near 60 H: 60 L: 41 SATURDAY: Mostly sunny with highs in the lower to mid 60s H: 64 L: 38 SUNDAY: Mostly sunny with highs in the lower to Read More …

Warm Weather and Sunshine

Today: Mostly Sunny Winds SW 5-10 MPH, 25 MPH Gusts H: 50 L: 28 Wednesday: Partly Sunny H: 34 L: 24 Thursday: Partly Sunny H: 40 L: 30 Friday: Mostly Sunny H: 55 L: 40 Saturday: Mostly Sunny H: 61 L: 44 Sunday: Mostly Sunny H: 62 L: 44 Monday: Partly Sunny H: 65 L: Read More …