Above Average Temperatures and a Rainy Week Ahead

Today: 30% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms Winds S 10-15 MPH, 25 MPH Gusts H: 72 L: 57 Sunday: 80% Chance of Showers Possible Thunderstorms H: 64 L: 51 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 40% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 65 L: 51 Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy 30% Chance AM Showers H: 63 L: 44 Wednesday: Partly Read More …

Slight Warm-Up and Thunderstorms On the Way

Today: Mostly Cloudy Patchy Morning Fog Winds N 10 MPH H: 53 L: 24 Wednesday: Sunny H: 39 L: 25 Thursday: Mostly Sunny 50% Chance of PM Showers H: 49 L: 43 Friday: Mostly Cloudy H: 65 L: 53 Saturday: 80% Chance of Rain Possible Thunderstorm H: 62 L: 50 Sunday: Mostly Cloudy 50% Chance Read More …

A Wet and Mild Week Ahead

Today: Cloudy Winds S 10-15 MPH, Gusts 30 MPH 60% Chance Showers Thunderstorms after 1pm H: 64 L: 58 Wednesday: Rain Windy Slight Chance Rain/Snow before 1am H: 60 L: 30 Thursday: Partly Sunny Chance Showers after 1pm 40% Chance Evening Rain/Snow H: 45 L: 28 Friday: Partly Cloudy H: 41 L: 30 Saturday: Mostly Read More …

April Showers in March and the Return of Cool Temperatures

Today: Mostly Cloudy Winds SW 5-10 MPH 60% Chance PM Showers H: 65 L: 52 Wednesday: Partly Sunny H: 68 L: 55 Thursday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance AM Showers Possible Thunderstorm After 8pm H: 66 L: 56 Friday: Mostly Cloudy 60% Chance PM Showers and a Thunderstorm H: 68 L: 38 Saturday: Partly Sunny Windy Read More …

Severe Weather Potential and Snow

Today: Showers w/ a Chance for Thunderstorms Winds SW 15-20 MPH, 30 MPH Gusts H: 60 L: 34 Wednesday: Cloudy Chance of Snow Before 2pm, Chance of Rain After 2pm H: 35 L: 20 Thursday: Partly Sunny Slight Chance AM Snow H: 25 L: 19 Friday: Partly Sunny H: 42 L: 39 Saturday: Cloudy 50% Read More …

Record Breaking Warmth Possible

Today: Mostly Cloudy Winds S 5-15 MPH H: 34 L: 29 Sunday: Partly Cloudy H: 43 L: 28 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 30% Chance PM Showers H: 50 L: 46 Tuesday: Cloudy Windy 80% Showers w/ a Possible Thunderstorm H: 42 L: 25 Wednesday: Partly Sunny Windy 30% Chance AM Wintry Mix H: 32 L: 17 Read More …

Evening Weather Update November 5, 2015

5- Day Forecast: Tonight: Thunderstorms Low: 59 Friday : Partly Cloudy High: 61 Low: 35 Saturday: Partly Cloudy High: 54 Low: 29 Sunday: Sunny High: 51 Low: 31 Monday: Sunny High: 56 Low: 41 Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy High: 58 Low: 44 Forecast Discussion:  Tonight temperatures will drop to 59 degrees, with mostly cloudy skies. Winds will be from the SSW Read More …

Morning Weather Update – November 5, 2015

5- Day Forecast: Today:Cloudy High: 73 Tonight: Thunderstorms   Low: 63 Friday: 50% Rain showers High: 65 Low: 39 Saturday: Mostly Sunny High: 54 Low: 29 Sunday: Mostly Sunny High: 51 Low: 31 Monday: Mostly Sunny High: 56 Low: 41 Forecast Discussion:  Today our temperatures will still be in the 70s but we will have overcast skies. Read More …