Frigid temperatures with rain to return soon

Today: Cold and breezy. Wind chill values could be in the mid-20’s. Sunny. High: 35° Tonight: Mostly clear skies. Frigid with wind chill values in the teens. Low: 24° Saturday: Partly cloudy skies. High: 42°; Low: 31° Sunday: Continuous rainfall is possible throughout the day. High: 44°; Low: 33°; POP: 70% – Weather Forecaster Steven Diana

Cold temperatures and rain chances

TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy and cold. Low: 23° FRIDAY: Tomorrow will be a cold start to the weekend, and we will have mostly sunny skies.  High: 32°; Low: 23° SATURDAY: Temperatures will start to warm up a bit. Mostly cloudy skies.  High: 40°; Low: 32° SUNDAY: Rain chances in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy skies. High: 44°; Low: 32°; POP: 60% Read More …

Cooler temps return

Tonight: Cloudy skies. Low: 33°. Wednesday: Sunny. High: 50°. Low: 32°. Thursday: Partly Cloudy. High: 51°. Low: 26°. Friday: Partly Cloudy. High: 38°. Low: 25°. Saturday: Mostly Sunny. High: 43°. Low: 35°. Sunday: Rain showers likely as disturbance moves through the area. High: 46°. Low: 39°. Chance of rain 50%. WCRD Weather Forecaster – Joe Read More …

Quiet Week of Weather

After Sunday’s severe thunderstorms, the weather is looking much quieter this week. TODAY: Partly Cloudy skies. High: 51°. TONIGHT: Partly Cloudy skies. Low: 38°. Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy skies. Slight chance for an isolated shower in the morning. High: 48°. Low: 36°. Chance of rain 20%. Wednesday: Mostly Sunny skies. High: 50°. Low: 32°. Thursday: Partly Read More …

Sunny friday leads to severe weather weekend

Tonight: Sunny conditions, slight wind chill. High: 55°; Low: 42°; POP: 20% Saturday: Cloudy skies with chances of rain overnight. High: 62°; Low: 58° Sunday: Severe weather threat enhanced. Potential for hail, strong wind gusts, and even an isolated tornado. High: 70°; Low: 54°; POP: 80% Monday: Partly sunny skies with rain chances early.  High: 55°; Low: 42°; POP: 40% Tuesday: Mostly sunny skies. Cooler. High: 50°; Low: 36°; POP: 20% Wednesday: Sunny skies and cooler conditions. High: 47°; Low: 34° -Weather Forecaster Liz Szewczyk

Rain chances continue and warmer temperatures are on the way.

Tonight: Showers will continue to fall overnight and into the morning. Low: 45°; POP: 100% Thursday: Morning showers will give way to cloudy skies. Evening thunderstorms are possible. High: 64°; Low: 51; POP: 60% Friday: Partly cloudy to cloudy skies will persist throughout the afternoon. High: 58°; Low: 44 Saturday: Cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms are possible in the late evening hours. High: 61°; Low: 57°; POP: Read More …

After a slight warm up, cooler temps and rain are coming for halloweekend

TONIGHT: Partly cloudy skies. Low: 50°; POP: NONE FRIDAY: Dropping temperatures throughout the day, with cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon and evening. High: 57°; Low: 35°; POP: 80% SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with rain in the morning and you COULD see a snowflake or two. There is a slight chance. High: 45°; Low: 33°; POP: 30% SUNDAY: Mostly sunny skies throughout the day. High: 45°; Low: 36°; POP: NONE MONDAY: Mostly sunny skies. A tad warmer. High: 52°; Low: 34°; POP: NONE TUESDAY: Mostly sunny Read More …

Cool temps combined with rain chances this week!

TONIGHT: Rain showers likely this evening. 60% chance for rain. Low: 37° WEDNESDAY: Fast moving disturbance may lead to a brief shower or two. High: 49°, Low: 35°. Chance of Rain 30% THURSDAY: A brief return to above average temperatures, in time for BSU Football. High: 60°. Low: 45°. FRIDAY: Upper level disturbance brings temps Read More …

Cool and Rainy Start to the Week

TODAY: Scattered rain showers.  High: 65°.  Chance of rain 60%. TONIGHT: Scattered rain showers continue.  Low: 45°.  Chance of rain 40%. Tuesday: Much cooler, with rain showers likely.  High: 50°.  Low: 40°.  Chance of rain 70%. Wednesday: Isolated morning showers, then clearing in the afternoon.  Patchy frost possible overnight.  High: 48°.  Low: 38°.  Chance of rain 30% in Read More …