Above Average Temperatures and Some Weekend Rain

Today: Partly Sunny Winds S 5-10 MPH H: 71 L: 53 Friday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 75 L: 60 Saturday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 79 L: 62 Sunday: Mostly Cloudy 50% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 70 L: 48 Monday: Mostly Sunny H: 65 Read More …

April Showers Indeed!

Today: Cloudy 30% Chance AM Showers Winds W 15-25 MPH H: 58 L: 45 Wednesday: Cloudy 70% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms Windy H: 60 L: 41 Thursday: Cloudy 60% Chance of Showers H: 42 L: 34 Friday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance AM Snow Showers H: 48 L: 32 Saturday: Sunny H: 59 L: 43 Read More …

Spring is Here and it Brought Rain

Today: Rain Possible Thunderstorm Winds SE 10-15 MPH H: 66 L: 52 Friday: 50% Chance Showers Cloudy H: 56 L: 40 Saturday: Partly Sunny H: 54 L: 41 Sunday: 40% Chance Showers and Thunderstorms H: 60 L: 49 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 70% Chance Showers and Thunderstorms H: 62 L: 52 Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy 60% Chance Read More …

Rain tonight, clouds tomorrow!

TODAY: Cloudy, 80% chance of rain in evening + overnight Winds: S 5-10 MPH H: 66 L: 53 TUESDAY: Cloudy H: 59 L: 42 WEDNESDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 62 L: 44 THURSDAY: Mostly Cloudy, 80% chance of rain H: 67 L: 55 FRIDAY: Mostly Cloudy, 70% chance of rain H: 56 L: 42 SATURDAY: Partly Read More …

Above Average Temperatures and a Rainy Week Ahead

Today: 30% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms Winds S 10-15 MPH, 25 MPH Gusts H: 72 L: 57 Sunday: 80% Chance of Showers Possible Thunderstorms H: 64 L: 51 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 40% Chance of Showers and Thunderstorms H: 65 L: 51 Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy 30% Chance AM Showers H: 63 L: 44 Wednesday: Partly Read More …

Rising Temperatures and Some April Showers in March

Today: Mostly Sunny Winds SW 10 MPH H: 52 L: 48 Friday: Mostly Cloudy Windy H: 70 L: 56 Saturday: Cloudy 70% Chance Rain, Possible Afternoon Thunderstorm H: 68 L: 55 Sunday: Cloudy Rain H: 63 L: 50 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 30% Chance Rain H: 66 L: 51 Tuesday: Mostly Cloudy 40% Chance Showers H: Read More …

Slight Warm-Up and Thunderstorms On the Way

Today: Mostly Cloudy Patchy Morning Fog Winds N 10 MPH H: 53 L: 24 Wednesday: Sunny H: 39 L: 25 Thursday: Mostly Sunny 50% Chance of PM Showers H: 49 L: 43 Friday: Mostly Cloudy H: 65 L: 53 Saturday: 80% Chance of Rain Possible Thunderstorm H: 62 L: 50 Sunday: Mostly Cloudy 50% Chance Read More …

Quite Cold Today! – WCRD Weather

Today: Mostly Cloudy Winds: NW 20-25 H:30 L:22 Thursday: Sunny H:42 L:30 Friday: Rain H:45 L:36 Saturday: Partly Cloudy H:40 L:25 Sunday: Partly Cloudy H:47 L:30 Hello and Happy Wednesday to all! Skies are mostly cloudy today with a few peeks of sun throughout the afternoon. The high today is 30 degrees, but the wind Read More …

Rain and Cool Temperatures to Start Off Spring Break

Today: Partly Sunny 50% Chance Snow after 12am Winds W 10 MPH, Gusts 20 MPH H: 42 L: 25 Friday: Mostly Sunny H: 36 L: 26 Saturday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance Rain/Snow before 1pm H: 48 L: 34 Sunday: Partly Sunny H: 58 L: 48 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 30% (increasing) Chance of Rain after 2pm Read More …