Snow Returns Tonight; Cold Temperatures Continue

TONIGHT: Snow likely late. Some freezing rain may mix in. Low: 19°. Chance of snow 90%. Snowfall around one inch. Wednesday: Snow likely in the morning, then remaining cloudy in the afternoon. High: 27°. Low: 11°. Thursday: Partly cloudy. High: 30°. Low: 24°. Friday: Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain or snow shower. High: 39°. Read More …

Cold and windy conditions to continue with snow coming up!

Tonight: Partly cloudy skies with breezy Westerly winds. Low: 24° Thursday: Partly cloudy skies with breezy winds. A few flurries are possible. High: 29°; Low: 19°; POP: 20% Friday: Mostly sunny skies. Snow will begin falling after midnight. High: 36°; Low: 25°; POP: 60% PM Saturday: Snow will occur in the morning and evening hours with afternoon cloudy skies. Up to one inch of snow Read More …

Where is winter?!

Tonight: Partly cloudy skies tonight, cool. Low: 35° Tomorrow: Noticeably cooler and mostly sunny skies. Possible chance of showers overnight into Thursday. High: 51°; Low: 40° ; POP: 20% Thursday: AM showers, mostly cloudy skies throughout the day. High: 52° ; Low: 34° ; POP: 60% Friday: A slightly cooler day to kick off December, mostly sunny. High: 49° ; Low: 35° Saturday: Mostly sunny skies, slightly warmer than Friday. High: 52° ; Low: 33° Sunday: Much like Read More …

Snow, Rain, and a Warm-Up in Temperature

Today: Mostly Cloudy 30% Chance PM Snow Showers Winds N 10-15 MPH, Gusts 25 MPH H: 30 L: 15 Wednesday: Partly Cloudy H: 32 L: 18 Thursday: Sunny H: 41 L: 28 Friday: Mostly Cloudy 70% Chance Rain/Snow Mix, then just Rain H: 48 L: 34 Saturday: Mostly Cloudy H: 44 L: 28 Sunday: Mostly Read More …

The Snow has Returned!! – WCRD Weather

Tonight: Snow Winds: E 10 mph H:30 L:20 Tuesday: Snow Showers Early H:31 L:16 Wednesday: Sunny H:32 L:17 Thursday: Sunny H:40 L:25 Friday: Rain/Snow Mix H:45 L:36 Hello and Happy Monday to all! Fortunately for Ball State students the weather was very nice for traveling back to school from spring break on Sunday. However, today Read More …

Rain and Cool Temperatures to Start Off Spring Break

Today: Partly Sunny 50% Chance Snow after 12am Winds W 10 MPH, Gusts 20 MPH H: 42 L: 25 Friday: Mostly Sunny H: 36 L: 26 Saturday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance Rain/Snow before 1pm H: 48 L: 34 Sunday: Partly Sunny H: 58 L: 48 Monday: Mostly Cloudy 30% (increasing) Chance of Rain after 2pm Read More …

The Rain Continues and Thunderstorms Threaten

Today: Partly Sunny 50% Evening Showers and a Possible Thunderstorm Winds SW 5-10 MPH H: 67 L: 57 Friday: Mostly Cloudy 40% Chance of Showers Scattered Thunderstorms Likely Windy H: 71 L: 35 Saturday: Mostly Cloudy Windy 20% Chance of Wintry Mix H: 35 L: 24 Sunday: Partly Sunny H: 45 L: 34 Monday: Partly Read More …

April Showers in March and the Return of Cool Temperatures

Today: Mostly Cloudy Winds SW 5-10 MPH 60% Chance PM Showers H: 65 L: 52 Wednesday: Partly Sunny H: 68 L: 55 Thursday: Partly Sunny 30% Chance AM Showers Possible Thunderstorm After 8pm H: 66 L: 56 Friday: Mostly Cloudy 60% Chance PM Showers and a Thunderstorm H: 68 L: 38 Saturday: Partly Sunny Windy Read More …

Spring-Like Weather Through the Rest of the Week

Today: Partly Sunny Winds SW 10-15 MPH H: 64 L: 44 Sunday: Mostly Sunny H: 64 L: 44 Monday: Mostly Sunny Slight Chance PM Showers H: 65 L: 51 Tuesday: Cloudy 70% Chance PM Showers H: 64 L: 48 Wednesday: Partly Sunny H: 66 L: 52 Thursday: Mostly Cloudy 40% Chance Showers H: 65 L: Read More …