Showers continue tonight

Showers continue tonight post thumbnail image

Good evening!! Another wet night is possible for us as we go through the overnight hours. For tonight it will be mostly cloudy, with a 20 percent chance of showers low around 59. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.

On Thursday it will be mostly sunny, unseasonably warm with a high near 80. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. For Thursday night mostly clear, with a low around 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday, mostly cloudy with a 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly in the afternoon hours with a high of 77. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Rainfall amounts of less than two tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. For Friday night cloudy with a 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms  with a low around 41. Saturday v partly cloudy much cooler with a high near 53. Saturday nigh mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Sunday will be mostly cloudy, a 30 percent chance of showers high near 52. Sunday night will be mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a low around 51. Monday will be mostly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. with a high near 52 .Monday night will be mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers with a low around 43. Tuesday will be mostly cloudy 30 percent chance of showers. with a high of only 47.

Weather Forecaster Ryan Crump

Total Views: 785 Listeners, Today's Viewers: 2 Listeners

Related Post