Cold conditions are going to continue; with some accumulating snow coming this weekend

Tonight: Partly cloudy. Breezy. Low: 19° Friday: Partly cloudy skies. Snow chances very late. High: 34°; Low: 23°; POP: 60% PM Saturday: Snow chances in the morning and early afternoon hours with cloudy skies. High: 32°; Low: 18°; POP: 70% AM Sunday: Mostly sunny skies. High: 34°;  Low: 26° Monday: Partly cloudy skies. A tad warmer. A SLIGHT chance for flurries in the morning. High: 40°; Low: 20°; POP: 30% AM Tuesday: Partly cloudy Read More …

Cold and windy conditions to continue with snow coming up!

Tonight: Partly cloudy skies with breezy Westerly winds. Low: 24° Thursday: Partly cloudy skies with breezy winds. A few flurries are possible. High: 29°; Low: 19°; POP: 20% Friday: Mostly sunny skies. Snow will begin falling after midnight. High: 36°; Low: 25°; POP: 60% PM Saturday: Snow will occur in the morning and evening hours with afternoon cloudy skies. Up to one inch of snow Read More …

Winter’s arrival to Central Indiana; Snow chances on the horizon

TONIGHT: Mostly Clear skies. Winds begin to settle down. Low: 28° WEDNESDAY: Mostly Clear skies. High: 43°; Low: 21° THURSDAY: Sunny skies. High: 30°; Low: 19° FRIDAY: Sunny skies to Partly Cloudy. Snow flurries PM. High: 34°; Low: 23° SATURDAY: Cloudy to Partly Cloudy skies. Snow flurries AM. High: 31°; Low: 19° -Assistant Chief Weather Read More …

Warm and Sunny Weekend; Big Changes Next Week

TONIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 32°. Winds light and variable. Saturday: Partly cloudy. High: 53°. Low: 33°. Winds light and variable. Sunday: Plentiful sunshine. High: 58°. Low: 41°. Monday: Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower overnight. High: 62°. Low: 53°. Chance of rain 30% overnight. Tuesday: A cold front will pass through the area. Rain is Read More …

Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts

TONIGHT: Mostly clear skies. Low: 30° FRIDAY: It will be mostly sunny with light winds coming from the northwest. High: 49°; Low: 31° SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. High: 50°; Low: 31° SUNDAY: Mostly sunny.  High: 52°; Low: 40° MONDAY: Mostly cloudy skies with rain chances throughout the day. High: 55°; Low: 42°; POP: 40%   – WCRD Weather Forecaster, Brandi Read More …

Above average temps to stick around with lots of sun!

This afternoon: Showers exiting the area. Cloud cover will also slowly begin to decrease. High: 51° Friday: Mostly sunny skies. A bit cooler, but still above average. High: 49°; Low: 32° Saturday: Mostly sunny skies. Still above average once again. High: 50° ; Low: 33° Sunday: More sun! Above average, yet again. High: 54° ; Low: 40° Monday: Partly cloudy skies. Even warmer. VERY slight chance for Read More …

Upcoming rainy commute

Tonight: Breezy, cooler night with clouds developing overnight. High: 54° ; Low: 41° Tomorrow: Scattered showers in the morning lasting until the early afternoon, mostly sunny skies after the rain passes. High: 52°; Low: 32°; POP: 65% Friday: Mostly sunny skies as we kickoff the month of December. High: 49°; Low: 31° Saturday: Partly cloudy skies and an overall mild day. High: 52°; Low:  33° Sunday: Slightly clearer skies as compared to Read More …