Taste of spring to continue!

Today: Mostly Sunny Winds: S 10-15 MPH H: 65 L: 51 Tuesday: Cloudy, 60% Chance of Rain in the Afternoon/Evening Hours H: 63 L: 51 Wednesday: Partly Cloudy H: 69 L: 54 Thursday: Mostly Cloudy, 40% chance of showers in the evening. H: 66 L: 55 Friday: Cloudy, Thunderstorms in Evening/Overnight – some could be Read More …

A Change in the Forecast! – WCRD Weather

HIGHLIGHTS: – Beautiful day tomorrow – Cold front moves in bringing very frigid temperatures (first hard freeze Saturday night) – Chance of first snow / wintry mix on Saturday TONIGHT: Mostly Clear Winds: S 10-15 MPH L: 53 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny, Increasing Clouds in Evening H: 71 L: 38 SATURDAY: Mostly Cloudy, 30% Chance of Read More …

Showers and Thunderstorms Today – WCRD Weather

TODAY: Cloudy – Showers and Thunderstorms possible Winds: SW 15-25 MPH Gusts to 30 MPH H: 78 L: 55 WEDNESDAY: Mostly Sunny – chance of showers in evening H: 73 L: 56 THURSDAY: Rain Showers H: 63 L: 47 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 56 L: 41 SATURDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 57 L: 42 A cold Read More …

Warm-Up On The Way! – WCRD Weather

TONIGHT: Clouds Clearing Winds: N 5-10 MPH L: 41 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 65 L: 49 SATURDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 76 L: 62 SUNDAY: Mostly Cloudy – Chances for showers and thunderstorms H: 74 L: 65 MONDAY: Mostly Cloudy H: 81 L: 63 TUESDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 82 L: 58 High pressure stationed over the Read More …

Weekend Warm-Up – WCRD Weather

TODAY: Clouds Clearing Winds: N 5-10 MPH H: 57 L: 44 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny H: 62 L: 49 SATURDAY: Partly Cloudy H: 73 L: 62 SUNDAY: Mostly Cloudy – Chances for showers and thunderstorms H: 74 L: 65 MONDAY: Mostly Cloudy H: 75 L: 66 High pressure stationed over the great Lakes will shield us Read More …

Summer for two more days! – WCRD Weather

Summer for two more days! TODAY: Sunny Winds: S 5-10 MPH H: 82 L: 58 FRIDAY: Mostly Sunny, Clouds building in evening H: 80 L: 50 SATURDAY: Sunny H: 64 L: 45 SUNDAY: Sunny H: 66 L: 47 MONDAY: Sunny H: 69 L: 51 We’ve had a beautiful last few days with warm temperatures and sunny Read More …